We are looking for an experienced warehouse worker to execute over all warehouse operations and order fulfillment operations. You will be receiving, storing, picking, packing, and dispatching of a wide variety of products. You should be able to ensure productivity is achieved and that all warehouse operations and processes are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Executing warehouse operations in accordance with company’s policies and visions
- Order fulfillment, receiving, warehousing, and maintenance operations
- Adhere to operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain health and safety, hygiene, and security standards
- Other ad hoc duties
- Basic experience in order fulfillment, warehouse procedures and best practices
- Knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management softwares and databases
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in logistics, supply chain management, or business administration is an added advantage
- Experience in e-commerce operations is an added advantage
- Working experience as warehouse worker is an added advantage
- Dynamic working environment, friendly, promotion opportunities.
- Salary range: Basic Rm1600
- Increased salary by working efficiency and full commitment to the regime for employees according to the current law (health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance …).
- Stay on Sunday and public holidays according to state regulations.
- Working time: full-time
M-03-01, Emporis, Persiaran Surian, Seksyen 3, Taman Sains Selangor, Kota Damansara 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Apply directly at the website